Anne Margolis, CNM, LM, NP, MSN, BSN, RNC, Yoga Teacher and Clarity Breathwork Practitioner
Anne Margolis is a Licensed Certified Nurse Midwife, OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner, Certified Yoga Teacher, and Clarity Breathwork Practitioner. She is a 3rd generation guide to mommas birthing babies in her family. Anne has helped thousands of families in her 20+ year midwifery practice and has personally ushered the births of over 1000 healthy babies into the world.
Through her online childbirth course ‘Love Your Birth’, her online and in-person midwifery for pregnancy and postpartum support consultations, her birth professional mentoring, her holistic gynecology and Clarity Breathwork offerings she infuses wisdom, compassion, inspiration, and joy into the entire process of women’s wellness from mama-hood to menopause.
Anne’s work, insights and advice have been seen on TV shows and movies including 4 episodes of “A Baby Story” on TLC and the Discovery Channel, and the award winning feature documentary, ‘Orgasmic Birth.’ She has been interviewed for local and national radio programs and podcasts. Anne has also been a featured speaker and expert panelist at distinguished events for Weil-Cornell School of Medicine, the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, RCC State University of New York School of Nursing, and Birthnet Association of Childbirth Professionals and Hudson Valley Birth Network to name a few.
She has midwifed mommas and babies for over two decades, with clients describing her as “passionate, sensitive, big hearted, and a playful ball of light.” When she’s not helping mommas around the world you can find her doing yoga (anywhere and everywhere), dancing, traveling, attending workshops and retreats, enjoying family time and watching comedy.
- Bachelors in Nursing from the University of Pennsylvania
- Degree in Nurse-Midwifery from the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing
- Masters in Nursing from Case Western Reserve University.
- Licensed midwife in New York and New Jersey
- Licensed OB/GYN nurse practitioner in New York
- Certified by the American Midwifery Certification Board
- Prenatal, Postpartum and Restorative yoga teacher training from Yoga Garden of San Francisco – Yoga Alliance Certified
- Yoga teacher training from Nosara Yoga Institute and Yoga Garden of San Francisco – Yoga Alliance Certified
- Yoga continuing education includes Teaching Beginners, Asanatomy: Applied Anatomy and Kinesiology, and Fundamentals of Teaching Yoga Poses with Noah Maze; Spirit Speak: Finding Your Unique Voice as A Teacher with Seane Corn; Restorative Yoga and Advanced Asana Practice with Cora Wen; Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga & Water Safety/Stand Up Paddle Education from World Paddle Association with Jessica Bellefatoo
- Completed the Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level One and Two Training with Gabrielle Bernstein
- Mastery and Creation Course Graduate of Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts
- Clarity Breathwork Practitioner – Completed Levels One Through Four
Clarity Breathwork is the most empowering, transformative experience I’ve ever been through in my entire life.
In dealing with my personal experiences of childhood and teenage abuse, severe stress, emotional pain, physical pain, tragedy, and birth trauma, unconsciously over the years it became habitual to repress and bury my experiences and feelings. It finally started to catch up with me. I felt something was very wrong. I tried various types of therapy and so many different holistic modalities to heal like herbs, supplements, osteopathy, homeopathy, hypnotherapy, acupuncture, reiki, and more. Although these things were helpful, none worked permanently or completely.
I knew I was carrying around this awful emotional stuff in my body; but I didn’t have access to it and I wanted it out. Talk therapy never helped me; it made me feel worse. I found Clarity Breathwork by ‘accident’ – I overheard someone talking about the profound healing experience she had with it during a yoga retreat. I made an appointment that changed my life. My sessions of Clarity Breathwork led to the complete relief and healing I’d been searching for. I found gold and I had to share it. I took extensive training to become a practitioner myself, so that I could help guide others through it. Having taken many personal growth and healing workshops and assisted in group Clarity Breathwork and training sessions levels 1 through 4, I experienced the enhanced power of healing in community; and when I facilitate Breathwork in private and group sessions, I combine a variety of modalities to help process emotions, find clarity, feel inner peace and real joy.