Clarity Breathwork Professional
We offer an exciting and life transforming training program for both personal and professional development. You may enrich your personal life by taking one of our weekend or weeklong workshops, or get involved in more thorough training to become a Clarity Breathwork Practitioner or Clarity Breathwork Certified Practitioner by take our entire program.
Our professional training program includes:
- five levels of training (Levels I-V)
- four levels of practice (private sessions, trades, assisting, session work with clients)
- program electives
- an ongoing relationship with a sponsor chosen from one of the Clarity Breathwork trainers.
Four levels of group trainings (Levels I-IV) Lecture; dyad and small group processes; group and paired breathwork sessions; sharing and witnessing; exploring and questioning the beliefs of the subconscious mind and how they play out in life experience; various pathways to connect with the super conscious mind/higher self, including sacred sound, guided and silent meditation, creative movement, and somatic practices; tools to unravel birth and childhood trauma, relationship and sexual issues; programming around death and disease; inquiry into presence of being; material on and practice supporting clients; leadership, presentation, and business training.
Group trainings: 130 hours
Levels 1 & 2 are open to everyone, and are weekend and week-long intensives designed for deep personal transformation and a foundation in the components, practices, and experience of Clarity Breathwork. Combined with rich offerings of sacred music, kirtan, meditation, dance and movement processes these workshops are life changing and empowering. (See the events pages for complete descriptions of Level I and Level II.)
Level 1: Breath & Transformation: Experience the awesome power of your breath to liberate your true potential. Using Dance, Movement, Sacred Music and mantra, meditation and Breathwork we will unravel core limiting beliefs, emotional patterns and blocks in the body from birth, childhood and beyond. Learn the basics of pre- and perinatal psychology. The breath supports the experience of deep presence allowing tremendous shifts in consciousness to occur.
Level 2: Clarity Breathwork™ Intensive: Truly life changing! This seven day program accelerates your transformation through exploring the art and science of Clarity Breathwork™, deepening your intuition, water sessions, and learning more about transcending old limitations, imprints and decisions in a safe, sacred space. Deeper healing around birth, childhood. Heal mother/father wounding, relationship healing and sexuality. Learn how to support others in this rewarding healing art.
Levels 3 & 4 are designed for those intending to become Clarity Breathwork practitioners or add Clarity Breathwork to an existing healing practice. Participants are required to take the levels in order. (See the events pages for complete descriptions of Level III and Level IV.)
Level 3: Practitioner’s Intensive
Dive deeper into the art and science of sharing breathwork with others. This intensive gives you the tools to support others in the many issues that can arise in breathwork sessions and gives ample experience in trading sessions and learning how to support and process each other at deeper levels. We address both psychological and spiritual process drawing from over 50 years combined experience and the teachings of Adyashanti, Byron Katie, Gangaji, Eckhart Tolle, Marshall Rosenberg, Peter Levine, Stan Grof, Krishnananda & Amana Trobe, and others.
Level 4: Business & Leadership
Prepares you to create an effective, professional practice. We explore and transform the ways that our birth trauma can hold us back from expressing and fully living our true life passion and leadership roles. Working with prosperity consciousness and manifesting we clear the way for success. Learn the basics of setting up a breathwork practice, including marketing yourself and attracting clients. The training covers ethics and appropriate behavior, and client relationships.
Private session work: A minimum of 10 sessions total with a certified Clarity Breathworker. Recommendation: 10 sessions each with a male and female practitioner.
Private sessions: 20-25 hours
Assisting: Graduates of the group trainings are eligible for acting as assistants at subsequent trainings, circles, workshops, and other breathwork events. Assisting provides valuable experience in (1) supporting breathers within a larger container held by trainers and more experienced practitioners, and (2) witnessing how more experienced practitioners support breathers in a live situation. Assisting is required for those developing a breathwork practice.
Assisting: 50 hours
Working with a sponsor: Recent graduates who want to develop a breathwork practice choose a sponsor from among the Clarity Breathwork trainers. Graduates work with their sponsors to support their development and to determine when they are ready to begin seeing clients. Sponsors are available for answering questions, and for setting up individualized coaching/training on building a breathwork practice. We recommend bi-weekly or monthly phone/skype or in-person coaching with your sponsor.
Working with a sponsor: 6 hours minimum
Session work with clients: 60 hours of one-on-one session work with individual clients (not other breathworkers), to include at least 2 clients for 10 sessions each (40 hours). The additional 20 hours may be met with through a combination of sessions with multiple clients, or leading group breathwork sessions. Practitioners keep a log of the hours they have accrued to be submitted as part of the certification process.
Seeing clients: 60 hours
Program Electives: Program Electives support practitioners to explore in a number of different areas in order to have a holistic background that attends to the whole person. We recommend practice, education and growth in four primary areas: Body, Mind, Spirit and Shadow.
Program Electives: 60 hours
Body – Yoga, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Body Tales, Dance, Fitness, Nutrition and Diet
Mind – Reading and Study, Belief System, Spiritual Inquiry, Creating Money
Spirit – Vipassana Meditation, Silent Retreats, Zen, TM, Light Body, Non-Violent Communication
Shadow – Healing Trauma, Transpersonal Psychology, Psychoanalysis, Dream Work, Art and Music Therapy, Non-Violent Communication, Relationship Work
Suggested workshops, retreats and studies for electives:
- Yoga retreats
- Massage, Bodywork, Reiki, Watsu, Aquatic Bodywork
- The Work of Byron Katie
- Retreats, Intensives and Satsangs with Adyashanti, Gangaji, Eckhart Tolle, Leonard Jacobson or others
- Awakening your Light Body
- Creating Money based on the teachings of Orin and DaBen
- Learning Love Seminars with Krishnananda and Amana
- Non-Violent Communication founded by Marshall Rosenberg
- Somatic Experiencing
- Diamond Approach
- Bali – Journey to Creativity
- India–Divine Mother Festival
- PachaMama programs
To Become a Practitioner (non-certified)
To become a Clarity Breathwork practitioner and be able to start seeing clients, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Complete all four group trainings
- Complete a minimum of five private sessions (three with a Clarity Breathwork faculty member) and have a commitment to complete a minimum of ten sessions.
- Choose a Clarity Breathwork sponsor and have a minimum of one hour consultation before beginning
- A series of 10 sessions each with a male and a female practitioner
- Trade sessions with other practitioners to increase your experience & get feedback
- Assist at group breathwork events, workshops and trainings
- On-going supervision and support from your Clarity Breathwork Sponsor
To Become a Certified Practitioner (recommended)
Complete all of the requirements above and:
- Complete a minimum of 10 sessions with a certified Clarity Breathworker
- Complete 50 hours of assisting group Clarity breathwork, trainings & retreats
- Complete 6 hours of supervision and support with your sponsor and have sponsor’s approval for certification
- Session work with clients
Clarity Breathwork practitioners are also required to
(1) abide by the code of ethics;
(2) continue their ongoing education, including receiving regular Clarity Breathwork sessions; and
(3) to have a solid understanding of the following topics:
- Conscious breathing: art and science of the breathing process, including wet and dry sessions
- Creative beliefs: affirmations, limiting core beliefs, self-analysis, goals/intentions
- Birth script: conception, life in the womb, delivery, nursery, nourishment/nursing
- Programming of aging, disease and death: unraveling the death urge, self care, living in the here and now
- Supporting clients: intuitive counseling drawing on major philosophies
- Business: client relationships, money, professionalism and integrity, ethics
Group Facilitator Training Level 5
For those that have completed all the prior levels and are ready to lead and facilitate their own groups. This 8 day intensive supports understanding multiple aspects of group facilitation including: creating safe, sacred space; boundaries & ethics; leading processes; the art of using music and movement to enhance your classes; leading guided meditations; more on how to create and market your own groups and classes in Clarity Breathwork; how to add your own unique essence and integrate your gifts and prior experience into the workshops. Students will be led step by step in a safe and supportive environment to create and co-lead their own 3 hour Breathwork Clinic to the PachaMama community. Currently only offered at PachaMama. http://www.pachamama.com/claritybreathwork-training/