There are a number of reasons that Ted would be an excellent choice to be your Breathwork Practioner:
- Most recently Ted has completed all four levels of the training (as well as the necessary individual sessions) to become a qualified breathwork practitioner.
- Ted is a qualified Optimal Breathing practioner which enables him to work extensively on the assessing and improving clients everyday breath.
- Ted has a masters degree in Marriage Family & Child counseling. He has also completed a weeklong workshop on The Work by Byron Katie and another in NonViolent Communication. So he also has that extra dimension of being able to provide consulting from the psychological perspective.
- He has been doing breathwork for over 20 years so he experientially & personally knows that this method is incredibly powerful.
- Ted has strong spiritual backing. He has been interested and involved in metaphysics for 35 years and has maintained a regular meditation practice for over 30 years. He’s done seven month-long programs at Esalen Institute, and two month-long programs at the Omega Institute, as well as numerous weekend trainings. He is especially adept at utilizing ceremony and prayer to deepen a clients experience.
- Ted has very reasonable rates and is willing to come to your home (at a higher rate) as well as receiving clients at his office at his home in Monterey, California (112 miles south of San Francisco).
Location: Monterey CA